LANGUAGE:
Company
About Us
Contact Us
Scope of services
See shooting
Contacts
TEL:027-8281556
FAX: 027-8281556
E-MAIL:8281556@powertuneenergysaver.com
See shooting

20% schedule of reservation as a deposit, package prices, the remaining 80% filming paid off that day. Can be transferred not less than the amount of the subscription package other packages, package contents when you turn shall prevail. If guests give up shooting, deposit is not refundable.

II, and shooting Hou, if for guest reasons caused photography task not all completed of, has make payments not back, can depending on situation fill took, fill took by again shooting sets Department of 80% another charges, has occurred of and again occurred of toll by guest bear; if for work room reasons caused photography task not all completed of, can depending on situation modified took or fill took, no longer charged again photography costs, has occurred of travel costs by guest bear, again occurred of toll by work room bear ; If for weather reasons or traffic obstacles, other non-human factors, caused photography task not all completed of, can depending on situation modified took or city fill took, no longer charged again shooting costs, has occurred of toll by guest bear; if for guest reasons caused photography task not all completed of, can depending on situation modified took or fill took,, as appropriate, charged again shooting costs, has occurred of and again occurred of travel costs by guest bear.

third, the appointment time is not come, three days ahead of time, please call or contact person changed; failed to reach at the appointment time, and also failed to notify in advance shall be deemed waiver, deposit not returned if departure in case of rain when the negotiation can be rescheduled, Studio will be arranged time.

four, outdoor activities, there are certain risks, the Studio is only responsible for providing photographic services, not direct causes of the accidents or other unforeseen accident damage, responsibility of ego on both sides.

Copyright 2006-2017 Wuhan True Love Wedding Photography Co.,Ltd, All rights reserved.